2 medium eggs
2 tsp corn starch
2 Tbsp water
2 cups cooked basmati rice
1 large chicken breast, diced in bite size pieces
6 large pealed (with tales on) cooked shrimps or 150 g. small shrimps
3 medium shallots, diced
Bunch roughly chopped coriander
1-2 Tbsp hot or medium hot red curry paste
0,5 cucumber, pealed, finely chopped.
1. Beat eggs slightly and strain though a sieve. Mix corn starch in water and mix in beaten eggs. Make thin omelets on slightly oiled pan. Omelets should be thickness on the crepe.
Roll omelets and cut them into stripes. Set aside.
2. Heat wok with 1 Tbsp of canola oil and fry shallots until crispy. Drain from oil excess and keep aside on the paper towel.
3. Wipe wok clean from any oil. Add curry paste and heat it well.
4. Add chicken pieces and stir fry, mixing with two spatulas all he time, coating chicken in curry. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes, until chicken is tender.
5. Add shrimps, rice and stir fry for 2 minutes. Make sure to mix very well so all rice covered in curry paste.
6. Remove from heat, add shallots, coriander, omelets, cucumber and mix.
Serve immediately with thick soy sauce on the side.