1 pkg of baby asparagus
some shiitake mushrooms, steams removed
1 Tbsp of sesame oil
Half head of garlic finely chopped
1. Cut asparagus in inch size pieces
2. Slice shiitake mushrooms
3. Chop garlic
4. Heat wok on high heat, add garlic and sesame oil. Keep stirring with two spatulas all the time.
5. After a minute, add asparagus. Stir fry for 3 minutes, add a little water (it will turn to steam right away) and cover with lid for 1 minute.
6. Add shiitake mushrooms and stir fry until mushrooms will become tender and everything will be well coated in sesame oil.
7. Transfer on the plate, drizzle with salt and balsamic vinegar to serve.