Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Fitness Routine

In addition to all this changes in my diet – I follow pretty easy exercise routine on daily basis:


1. I do Yoga at least 3 times a week. Yoga Is great body and mind work out. There is poses for everything in your life: your cravings, your reproductive system, your muscles and mind. I will be posting more interesting information on benefits of yoga practice and my experience.

2. I do Pilates at least once a week – just to give some intense muscle work out, since I am not fan of fitness machines.

3. I walk. At least ½ an hour per day during my lunch break - I go to the further restaurant or make a walk in the mall, since many times I drive there to have lunch in Organic Supermarket in Dubai Mall.

Sport speeds up my metabolism and I can enjoy my favorite foods with less guilt for it -)

No comments:

Post a Comment